Choc n Nut Raspberry Sundae Dairy. Egg. Gluten. Free. (DEGF)
Something different from what I was going to post today because the sun is shining and it looks like ice-cream weather! Plus, I got distracted from writing this and I’m now short of time… but I did sort out my recipe for tomorrows post along the way! 😛 🙂 So what is this? It’s something I threw together when I wanted a bit more than a bowl of dairy free ice cream and it was so yummy (not sure about the looks though!) I had to share! 🙂 It does require frozen banana though so go and peel one, chop it, put it in a bag (or small container) and throw it in the freezer. If you want a dairy free ice cream treat without banana, try my ice cream bites! 🙂
- 200g frozen banana
- 35g frozen raspberries
- 5g agave syrup
- 10g dark chocolate chips, drops or chopped (this is the first recipe I’ve posted with ready made chocolate in)!
- 10g porridge oats (GF if required)
- 10g cashews roughly chopped
- Put the banana, raspberries and agave in a blender and blitz until almost smooth. Add the chocolate and pulse to mix in.
- Put in a freezer-proof bowl and stir in the oats and cashews.
- Put in the freezer for ten minutes (you could do the washing up whilst you wait)!
Serve and Store
- This is best made and eaten immediately.
- If you make it and store in the freezer, it will need thawing for ten minutes before eating.
- If you don’t already… store some chopped up bananas in the freezer so you can whip this up quickly!