Blueberry Cinnamon Muffins
- 100g Dairy Free Spread (I used vitalite)
- 100g Sugar
- 100g Self Raising Flour
- 50g Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 50ml Dairy Free Milk (I used coconut)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt (I used sea salt)
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5 (190c / 375f).
- Cream the spread with the sugar (using a wooden spoon).
- Add the flour to the mix, sprinkle over the cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Break one egg on top of the flour, mix to combine, then add the second egg and combine gently.
- Add the milk and beat until smooth and a paste like consistency.
- Add the blueberries and gently combine..
- Spoon into 12 muffin cases (I always line my tin with cases but you can grease tins if you prefer).
- Place the filled tray on the top shelf in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Cakes will be golden brown and well risen when cooked.
- Leave in the tin for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool.